Articles and Resources
Central Sanskrit University - The Sansthan was established in 15th October, 1970. It is fully funded by Government of India. It functions as an apex body for propagation and development of Sanskrit and assists the Ministry of Human Resource Development in formulating and implementing various plans and schemes for the development of Sanskrit studies.
Sanskrit has played a vital role in the development of all Indian languages and in the preservation of the cultural heritage of India. No Indian language can flourish without the help of Sanskrit. Sanskrit also provides the theoretical foundation of ancient sciences. Hence, it becomes essential to preserve and propagate Sanskrit for all-round development of India. Fully conscious of this responsibility, the Govt. of India, in pursuance of the recommendations of the Sanskrit Commission (1956-57) constituted a Central Sanskrit Board, which recommended the establishment of a Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan.
For fulfillment of its objectives and execution of the schemes/programmes of the Government, the Sansthan undertakes the following activities :
- Establishment of Campuses in different states.
- Conducting the teaching of Sanskrit on traditional lines at Secondary, Under-Graduate, Graduate, Post-Graduate and Doctorate level.
- Imparting Sanskrit teacher's training at Graduate,Post-Graduate level i.e. B.Ed., M.Ed.
- Coordination of research works in various disciplines of Sanskrit learning.
- Implementation of the schemes of the Ministry of Human Resource Development for promotion of Sanskrit.
- Establishing Sanskrit libraries, manuscripts collection centers and editing as well as publishing the rare manuscripts and books of importance.
- Running Correspondence Courses for learning Sanskrit.
More details: http://www.sanskrit.nic.in/about_us.php
International Journal of Sanskrit Research is a Peer Reviewed Journal. The prime focus of the journal is to publish articles related to the Sanskrit studies. This journal provides platform with the aim of motivating students and personnel in Sanskrit research.
International Journal of Sanskrit Research considers review and research articles related to: Agamic Systems, Ancient Indian Sciences, Computation Linguistics, Contemporary Sanskrit Writings, Culture, Darśana, Epics, Grammar, History, Indian Aesthetics and Politics, Pali and Prakrit Studies, Pauranic Literatures, Puranas, Religion, Sahitya, Sanskrit Studies, Sanskrit Grammar and Linguistics, Sanskrit Lexicography, Sanskrit Literature, Hindi Literature, Scientific Traditions in Sanskrit, Veda, Vedic Studies, Buddhist literature, Indian and Western Logical Systems, Indian Discourse Analysis, Indian Philosophy, Indian Socio-Political Thought, Indological studies, Jain literature, Hindu astrology (Jyotiḥśāstra), Manuscriptology, Navya Nyaya Language & Methodology.More details: https://www.anantaajournal.com/
- Inauguration of the Seminar on Modern Sanskrit Literature - Tradition and Innovations1
- Modern Sanskrit Literature11
- Convocation Address - 10 November 2006
- Sanskrit and Multisided Literature of Knowledge
- Policy on Sanskrit
- Vedic Sanskrit: A Linguistic Approach 19th February 2000
- Sanskrit and the Theme of Consciousness
Sudharma - https://sudharmasanskritdaily.in/
Sudharma Daily Newspaper was started with letterpress in the late 1970s. As the printing technology got Modernized Sudharma e-paper was printed by using computerized offset printing.
In order to ensure the swift dissipation of news, Sudharma established an online e-paper in 2009. It was the first-ever Sanskrit e-paper. This has made Sudharma much more accessible. More than 90 countries are accessing the e-paper. Sudharma Daily is reaching readers at free of cost.